Financial Institution Auditing
Our principal activities involve risk management reporting to Lending Institutions, Owners and Developers on construction costs, project duration, authority approvals, and the assessment of construction and development agreements.
- Pre Construction Cost Audit Reports
- Progress Claim Assessments
- Cost To Complete Assessments
- Due Diligence Reports
- Risk management
Council Detailed Costing Reports
Many councils throughout Sydney and regional areas have recently tightened the requirements regarding cost and dilapidation reports for DA approvals.What are the changes and how will this affect you?
- All cost reports must now be prepared by an independent, registered quantity surveyor. Previously, builders or developers were able to submit these directly.
- The development cost thresholds have been reduced by many councils meaning that more projects require independent cost reports.
- Each council sets its own development cost estimate threshold so take this into account when selecting new sites for development. It could make a big difference to the cost of the project.