Our Quantity Surveyor Services
As registered quantity surveyors with more than 20 years of relevant industry experience, we offer quantity surveying and building consultancy services to residential and commercial property owners, developers and investors. Check the complete list of our services below.
Construction Financial Audits
Our principal activities involve risk management reporting to Lending Institutions, Owners, and Developers on construction costs, project duration, authority approvals, and the assessment of construction and development agreements.
- Pre Construction Cost Audit Reports
- Progress Claim Assessments
- Cost To Complete Assessments
- Due Diligence Reports
- Risk management
Council Detailed Costing Reports
Many councils throughout Sydney and regional areas have recently tightened the requirements regarding cost and dilapidation reports for DA approvals.What are the changes and how will this affect you?
- All cost reports must now be prepared by an independent, registered quantity surveyor. Previously, builders or developers were able to submit these directly.
- The development cost thresholds have been reduced by many councils meaning that more projects require independent cost reports.
- Each council sets its own development cost estimate threshold so take this into account when selecting new sites for development. It could make a big difference to the cost of the project.
Construction Estimation Services
Providing clients with detailed quantity takeoffs and pricing from the beginning of a construction project until it is completed.
- Feasibility studies
- Cost summary reports
- Construction take-off services
- Preliminary cost estimates
- Full construction cost estimation
- Cost analysis
- Project Procurement
- Contract Administration
- Construction Management