Your Construction Project Managers in Sydney, NSW
At Property & Building Assessments, we offer a wide range of project management services specialising in the building and construction industry for property investors and developers.
We can adapt our services to suit construction projects of different complexity and different stages. So whether you're a residential or commercial property owner, we will use our 20-year experience to manage your project the best way, from start to finish.
Our construction project management services can easily adapt to any asset, project cycle, scope, and strategy. We stay informed about the most recent legal changes and standards in the NSW, Australia construction industry, ensuring that your building project complies with all legal requirements.
How Can a Project Consultant Assist You?
Construction project management services can be utilised in each stage of your project: planning, scheduling, building and reporting. Hiring a project management consultant can have measurable financial and time benefits. For example:
- Improving productivity and sticking to deadlines of a project
- Assisting in the communication among various project stakeholders
- Mitigating the project risks
- Streamlining the process by reducing bottlenecks in the planning and implementation of a project
- Staying on budget, managing and assessing financial aspects of a project
- Taking care of the legal side of projects and getting rid of all potential legal roadblocks
- Taking care of mandatory building standards and making sure the quality of the final results of the projects are as planned
Therefore, a project consultant offers expert guidance and support in planning, risk management, cost control, quality assurance, resource allocation, stakeholder communication, problem-solving, and compliance to ensure the success of your project.
What Are the Benefits of Working with Project Management Consultants
Having a project management consultant by your side throughout all stages of the project cycle, from project initiation to completion, can lead to many strategic, operational, and cost benefits.
- Clearer strategic focus - get expert advice on the strategic aspect of your project so that you can improve your project ROI and optimise expenses
- Better project cost management - helping in the optimisation of project time and costs so that you don't have to spend more time and money than you should
- Reduced project risks - aligning the management methodology with your project needs, creating effective and streamlines processes and putting our effort into predicting and avoiding adverse project outcomes.
Our Project Management Consultancy Services
Project management is a complex thing. However, we do our best to simplify it and add value to your projects. Here is a list of our project management consultant services for residential, commercial and industrial properties
- Project Procurement- our expert advice effectively and efficiently obtains supplies, services, and materials necessary to your projects. We will take all the necessary steps to align your procurement process to your overall project goals.
- Design - we can help you carefully plan your project ideas, processes, and desired goals and deliverables
- Contract Administration- we offer our support in planning and negotiation and successful contact with customers or other stakeholders for increasing the potential to sign mutually agreeable contracts.
- Construction Management- we can oversee and manage the construction team and contractors so that the actual work on-site in the project could prosper accordingly
- Supervision- we can supervise and coordinate all stakeholders in terms of time, budget and deliverability.
Who Do We Work With?
We collaborate with businesses of different sizes, from startups to multinational corporations, located in NSW, Sydney. We specialise in the construction industry and offer our 20-years expertise for building projects of different complexities, time scopes and costs. We offer our project management services to owners, developers and investors in the following fields:
- Residential properties
- Commercial properties
- Industrial properties
Where and How to Find Us?
We are located in Miranda, NSW, and we offer our services to all commercial and residential property owners based in NSW, Australia. You can book a call today at (02) 9522 6407, or send us a message below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Project Management Consultancy?
A project management consultant specialises in managing the entire project from the initial to completion phase while helping business owners make informed decisions about costs, strategy and allocation of resources for best ROI.
What is the Difference Between a Consultant and a Project Manager?
Project consultants usually work for numerous businesses and offer assistance on a specific project. Once the project is completed, they move to other projects. Project managers are usually permanently employed in a company.
What is the Role of a Project Management Consultant in Construction?
A project management consultant plans, organizes, and manages the entire construction project from start to finish, making sure the deadlines are met, that the project is on budget and that the final product matches the required construction quality.